Career Opportunities at Timber Tree Services, ON
Timber Tree Service is a family-owned and operated residential and commercial tree service in Joyceville ON. We are seeking interested and motivated individuals who have a positive attitude and a good work ethic to join our team in a full-time permanent position of ‘general labourer’ in our year-round operation.
- Assisting Arborists with tree removals, pruning, and debris disposals
- Carrying out all maintenance duties allocated by the Foreman
- Operate Brush Chipping equipment and feed brush and limbs into the machine
- Collect debris and refuse from tree trimming and removal operations using shovels, rakes and other tools or machinery
- Clearing job sites of any tree limbs, logs, or chips ensuring that the site is free of hazards
- Assist with prepping vehicles with all required equipment for work
- Participates in a safety meeting and daily job briefings
- Adheres to all industry and company safety standards and policies including the use of PPE at all times.
- Must hold a “G” licence and have transportation to & from the office in Joyceville
Please email your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, we will only contact selected candidates for an interview.
Thank you and have a great day.